High-End Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative trim adorns the exterior of this high-end Florida house plan.
- Luxurious ceiling treatments can be found throughout the home with features like a pool bath and huge covered lanai with outdoor fireplace and grilling station to pamper your family.
- The open floor plan offers sweeping views from room to room with three sets of folding doors to get you outside easily.
- The extra large master suite is set off by itself in the back of the house and features an elegant tray ceiling.
- On the spacious second floor, bedrooms 4 and 5 share a loft with wet bar.
- The whole family will love the second floor family room that opens up to a giant covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,247 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,379 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,103 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 260 sq. ft.
- Entry: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 103' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss