High-End Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Gorgeous arched windows span the entire front of this high-end Mediterranean house plan.
- Formal and informal living areas are separated, making entertaining easy.
- The spacious master suite has sliding glass doors to the huge covered patio in back.
- On the opposite side of the home, a secluded guest suite could work well as in-law accommodations.
- A gently curved staircase off the gathering room leads you upstairs to the two family bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Finish the bonus room to add an extra 400 square feet of living space.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,885 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 584 sq. ft.
- Entry: 139 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 898 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss