Highly-Detailed Craftsman Home Plan with Bonus Suite Over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A great big wide foyer gives you excellent sight lines right through the huge great room and out to the covered porch beyond.
- The L-shaped, open great room area combines cooking, eating and living spaces so you are all in one place.
- Thoughtful extras include built-ins on either side of the fireplace, built-in bench seating in the dinette and sliding barn doors to the walk-in pantry.
- On one side of the house two family bedrooms share a connected bathroom with a trough sink.
- On the other side, the master suite features a tray ceiling, separate sitting area and a huge walk-in closet with light from 3 windows to help you choose your clothes for the day.
- The second floor bonus room over the garage is included with the 2,300 square feet of heated, finished living space.
- This space could easily serve as a bedroom since it has a bathroom and even its own stack washer/dryer.
- Two window seats add a charming touch.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 14650RK (2,465 sq. ft.) and go a little smaller with house plan 14656RK (1,971 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss