Hill Country Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Metal roofing and stone accent the exterior of this exciting Hill Country house plan.
- Inside, the gorgeous open floor plan is enhanced with a vaulted and beamed great room that encompasses the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- You'll never run out of counter space in this upscale kitchen where a walk-in pantry and huge island add storage space.
- The master suite is a quiet retreat tucked away in the back of the house.
- A vaulted ceiling makes the bedroom feel larger.
- Even the mud room is super-functional with bench seating, cubbies for storage and a mail desk area.
- Bedroom 2 is on the main floor and two more bedrooms reside on the upper floor with a big loft close by.
- Finish the lower level to gain a fifth bedroom that would make an excellent in-law suite.
- Plans come with the option for a lower level media room and game room too, complete with wet bar.
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 1 week for delivery.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,953 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,034 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 378 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 90' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick