Hill Country Home Plan with Outdoor Entertaining Space in Back
About This Plan
- A stunning Tuscan exterior with a courtyard entry separating your 2-car garage from your 1-car garage gives this 4 bed house plan great curb appeal.
- French doors on the entry porch open the foyer which divides the home into two separate living wings.
- You get a stone and stucco greeting to this 4-bed house plan with an entry porch with French doors. Step in the foyer and you'll see the outdoor living space directly ahead and the main living areas to your right.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating and access to a walk-in pantry and is conveniently located to the entry by the 3-car garage making grocery unloading a breeze. It is open to the breakfast area and the living room with fireplace.
- A large game room is located in the back and two bedrooms - each with their own baths - line the right side of the home.
- The covered outdoor living area is accessible from the living room.
- The left wing has the master suite and guest bedroom. The master suite has access to the covered porch in back, a separate vanity area in the bath and a large walk-in closet. The guest bedroom has its own bath and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,695 sq. ft.
- Deck: 573 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 8"
- Depth: 104' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 922 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss