Hill Country House Plan with Media Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Dramatic circle-top transom windows and a two-story high entry porch that showcases a double transom, bring lots of extra light into this impressive Hill Country house plan.
- An angled wing off the foyer presents a large study and bedroom 3, both sharing a connected bathroom.
- The enormous family room is set in a bay and is open to the formal dining room at the front of the house.
- The amazing kitchen offers two sinks, lots of counter space and views of the bright and airy breakfast nook.
- Bedroom 2 is set off by itself while the master suite gets the whole second floor with a private balcony and giant walk-in closet.
- Stop on the way upstairs to enter the huge media room off a landing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,758 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"