Hill Country House Plan with Upstairs Game Room
About This Plan
- A huge, tall arched front door makes a grand introduction to this impressive house plan with second story game room.
- The kitchen and living room share one large space so you can enjoy the fireplace while preparing meals.
- The outdoor patio has a grilling station so you can barbecue in the shade.
- In the spacious master suite, homeowners get a huge walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers in the middle and your own washer/dryer - no sharing with the family.
- The game room on the second floor has a half bath, wet bar and walk-in closet for storage.
- Three family bedrooms and a home office complete this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,507 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 735 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 410 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 94' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 982 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss