Hill Country Ranch Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This one-level, hill country home plan proudly delivers a grand curb appeal with a stone trim and timber-frame gable porch, while dark window sashes and a metal roof add a modern edge to the traditional style.
- Spacious service areas in this home can accommodate even the most active families, while an open floor plan creates a comfortable space for everyday living.
- A vaulted ceiling in the great room rests above a fireplace with surrounding built-ins, and a sizable kitchen island provides ample workspace. The attached dining room provides rearward views and access to the back porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- The master bedroom is privately situated on the left side of the home, and a pocket door leads to the ensuite featuring a standalone tub, custom double-headed shower, and a walk-in closet.
- Barn doors in the game room reveal a nook for electronics with built-in desks.
- Three additional bedrooms reside behind the 3-stall garage: two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 51851HZ.
Main Floor - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,366 sq. ft.
- Storage: 135 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick