Hill Country Ranch with Front-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- The exterior of this 3-bed Hill Country Ranch house plan has a combination of stucco and stone. Two garage bays are staggered and have stone at the base adding separation both physically and visually one from the other.
- From the foyer your views extend all the way to the back and through to the porch behind the living room. A door on your left opens to the private study lined with bookshelves.
- The kitchen has a counter with seating for three. From the kitchen you can see friends in the living room with fireplace and easily serve meals in the dining room set off from the open floor plan by columns.
- Te master suite has a bay window and a large walk-in closet divided for him and her. Across the home, two more bedrooms each have their own baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,226 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 61 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 2"
- Depth: 71' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss