Hillside Craftsman with Barnwood-accented Exterior and a 3-car Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This exclusive 3-bed house plan with an optional finished lower level has a barnwood-accented exterior. Enter and you're greeted with a refined rustic interior with a barnwood wall and wood beams in the vaulted great room with fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen has a large island with seating and a walk-in pantry conveniently located to it and the garage making unloading groceries a breeze. You'll enjoy views out the back and to the great room given the open floor plan design.
- Your master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and views to the back. A 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet - with direct access to the laundry room - complete the suite. Across the home, two bedrooms (you can use the front bedroom as an office if you need a work-from-home space) with walk-in closets share a bath.
- An oversized garage gives you room for three cars and has a pair of man doors on the side.
- Finish the lower level as designed (NOTE: the lower level is not factored into the total living area and adds 1,649 square feet of finished space plus 621 square feet of unfinished space) and you get a lounge, complete with a wood-burning fireplace and abundant screen space, while a wet bar is tucked away for close conversation. Additional bedrooms offer comfort and privacy for overnight guests. A home gym leads to the privacy of your backyard.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,267 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 194 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,649 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1106 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"