Historical Southern Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This historical southern traditional home plan offers fantastic street appeal for the neighborhood. Sunny mornings can be enjoyed on the covered front porch with hot coffee and a book while enjoying after-dinner conversation on the rear screen-porch.
- The grand entry foyer has a ten-foot ceiling and round columns making a lavish entry into the great room with fireplace and an eleven-foot ceiling.
- Many dining options are available in both formal dining room and breakfast rooms, which are separated by the open kitchen complete with center work-island with seating.
- This split bedroom design offers privacy to the master suite placed at the rear of the home featuring French doors into the private bathroom and corner whirlpool tub.
- Related Plan: For an alternate Craftsman exterior, see house plan 59743ND.