Historical Southern Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This historical southern traditional home plan offers fantastic street appeal for the neighborhood. Sunny mornings can be enjoyed on the covered front porch with hot coffee and a book while enjoying after-dinner conversation on the rear screen-porch.
- The grand entry foyer has a ten-foot ceiling and round columns making a lavish entry into the great room with fireplace and an eleven-foot ceiling.
- Many dining options are available in both formal dining room and breakfast rooms, which are separated by the open kitchen complete with center work-island with seating.
- This split bedroom design offers privacy to the master suite placed at the rear of the home featuring French doors into the private bathroom and corner whirlpool tub.
- Related Plan: For an alternate Craftsman exterior, see house plan 59743ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,999 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick