Craftsman Cottage with Street Appeal
About This Plan
- This Craftsman cottage home plan offers fantastic street appeal for the neighborhood with the arched roof over the front porch. Sunny mornings can be enjoyed on the covered front porch with hot coffee and a book while enjoying after-dinner conversation on the rear screen-porch.
- The grand entry foyer has box columns making a lavish entry into the great room with fireplace and a vaulted ceiling.
- Many dining options are available in both formal dining room and breakfast rooms, which are separated by the open kitchen complete with center work-island with seating.
- This split bedroom design offers privacy to the master suite placed at the rear of the home plan featuring French doors into the private bathroom and corner whirlpool tub.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 59150ND and 59148ND if building in reverse.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,982 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms