House Plan for Game and Sports Lovers
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This storyboook house plan, available exclusively at Architectural Designs, gives you a lower level with not only a game room, family and exercise room, but also a sports court and a bar for after game celebrating.
- A broad front porch with french doors in the center guests you to the home. Inside, the entry is flanked by a study and dining room.
- Ahead, an open floor reveals itself with the great room open to the kitchen and informal dining area. The kitchen has a large island with seating plus a pantry. A second walk-through butler's pantry connects it to the dining room.
- Behind the kitchen you'll find a second stair plus the mud and hobby rooms.
- Upstairs, the master enjoys a fireplace and a separate sitting room and a luxury bath with dual vanities, spa tub and a two person shower. Three kids bedrooms plus the laundry and a kid's loft complete the floor.
- The lower level comes with the plans. If you build it out you get two more bedrooms.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,053 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,186 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 506 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,104 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2000 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss