Huge Contemporary House Plan with Sunken Great Room
About This Plan
- Enter this striking Contemporary house plan through a front courtyard that takes you into the spacious and luxurious interior.
- The gorgeous spiral staircase and sunken great room are impressive features designed to capture your attention.
- Work from two kitchen islands, one with a cooktop and one with an extra sink.
- On the far right side of the home, the opulent master bathroom has a big soaking tub set in the center and a huge walk-in closet with a built-in storage island.
- Exercise at home with your dedicated exercise room - a true luxury.
- Five big bedrooms lie on the upper floor along with a den/retreat and lots of decks.
- The guest loft has a kitchenette, walk-in closet and its own bathroom, making it suitable as in-law quarters.
- The home comes with laundry rooms on two floors as an added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,300 sq. ft.
- Deck: 534 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 3"
- Depth: 108' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1122 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12