Huge Game Room with Porch
About This Plan
- Your favorite place to be in this rustic European home will be the second floor game room with its own porch.
- A hall balcony overlooks the foyer below and leads to four spacious bedrooms.
- The first floor enjoys an open floor plan that creates wonderful sightlines.
- Off to the side, the master suite has high ceilings, two walk-in closets and a large master bath with room to spread out.
- An open study with built-in shelving is the perfect place for the family home computer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,222 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,657 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 162 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick