Huge Second Floor Balcony
About This Plan
- This premium Florida home plan is filled with luxurious touches such as unusual shapes and grand ceiling treatments.
- With only two columns to separate the foyer from the dining room and grand foyer, the views just flow between the rooms.
- An outdoor kitchen lets you grill to your heart's content on the covered lanai.
- The great room is enormous with a series of folding glass doors that bring the outside in.
- The gourmet kitchen has two walk-in pantries plus a peninsula snack bar that overlooks the dinette.
- This home was designed with space for a residential elevator to take you from floor to floor.
- On the opposite side of the house, the gorgeous master suite is just huge with doors that go to the rear lanai.
- The master bathroom looks as if it belongs in a magazine and has a big soaking tub that backs up to the two-entry walk-in shower.
- Three big bedrooms occupy the second floor along with the study that opens to the magnificent second floor balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,629 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,707 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Deck: 964 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss