Ideal Home for Lake, Mountains or Seaside
About This Plan
- This cozy vacation house has a colossal entry that leads to a vaulted great room with exposed beams, a two-story window wall, a brick fireplace and wet bar.
- The bayed breakfast room shares the fireplace and joins a sun-drenched kitchen and sundeck.
- Double doors access the vaulted first floor master suite. Two closets, bookshelves and a private bath complete the master bedroom area.
- A spiral stair and balcony dramatizes a loft that doubles as a second master suite.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,711 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,314 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12