Impeccable Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Brick, stone and a thoroughly detailed exterior provide a pleasing appearance for this Hill Country house plan.
- A bay window and built-in shelving make the study a great place to work in.
- In back, the open floor plan combines the huge family room with the kitchen and breakfast nook, all within sight of each other.
- The outdoor lounge offers plenty of space for relaxing and for barbecues.
- Homeowners will appreciate the large master bathroom and huge walk-in wardrobe that has two windows to bring in light.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom and loft space.
- The raised bonus room would make a great media area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1017 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12