Imposing Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A tall entry porch and a lovely hip roof are the hallmarks of this imposing Southern house plan.
- The special ceiling treatments inside are a delight to behold.
- Rooms angle off from the center of the house, creating interesting sight-lines.
- The bright and airy hearth room has a big fireplace and windows on three sides, with sliders to the outdoor covered deck.
- The well-thought-out master suite has a double tray ceiling, lots of windows and a master bathroom that juts out to the right.
- And how about a washer and dryer built right into the center of your walk-in closet for the ultimate in convenience!
- Four bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a loft and an open rail hallway that overlooks the huge great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,268 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3506 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12