Impressive 4800 Square Foot Prairie Style Home Plan with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this Prairie style home boasts over 4,500 square feet of living space.
- The vaulted porte cochere is supported by four bold stone columns for a dramatic look.
- Inside, the magnificent great room is brightened by sky windows above.
- The kitchen is huge with a big island and a peninsula eating bar that seats six.
- Two bedrooms on this level include the master suite while the walk-out basement level holds two more bedrooms.
- You also have tons of storage and an enormous game/theater room that opens to a covered patio.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 70840MK and 60636ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,831 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,049 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 953 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 123' 0"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 934 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick