Impressive Coastal House Plan with Observation Deck
About This Plan
- Designed for luxurious coastal living, this house plan delivers an abundance of outdoor living spaces and impressive interior features.
- With its huge open floor plan and walls of glass, the home feels enormous.
- Sliding glass doors get you out to the rear covered lanais on both floors.
- Elegant tray ceilings top almost every major room and there are two study/home office areas plus a residential elevator to whisk you up to the second floor.
- Choose from a first or second floor master suite or give the upstairs one to the grandparents.
- There are wet bars and laundry rooms on each floor too.
- Best of all, the home comes with a rec room that opens to both covered and uncovered decks with spiral stairs to a third floor observation deck.
- This is truly a luxurious and spacious family home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,638 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,894 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 74' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 767 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss