Impressive European Manor Home
About This Plan
- Wood trim and a clipped roofline on the front gable accent this magnificent European home plan.
- Built-ins and barrel vault ceilings make the inside of the home special.
- The formal dining room is open to the family vestibule, extending the views.
- The first floor master suite is large and elegant with a huge bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Note the door in the master closet that lets you get to the washer/dryer more quickly.
- A beautiful curved staircase leads up to the second floor where three spacious bedrooms each have their own bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The enormous game room has a wet bar to aid in entertaining and the media room is without windows for better movie viewing.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 36405TX and 36380TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"