Lovely Stone and Brick European Home
About This Plan
- This stately European home plan is all decked out with stone, brick and decorative shutters.
- The 15' high foyer leads you back to a family vestibule area where you can see the beautiful curved staircase.
- Special touches like barrel vaulted ceilings and built-in niches will delight the eye.
- An open floor plan lays out the main living area so you can see views from room to room.
- The master suite is located on the ground level with triple windows to bring in light.
- A second downstairs bedroom could serve as an in-law suite.
- All three upstairs bedrooms are large with private baths and walk-in closets.
- A game room with handy wet bar is perfect for entertaining or head down the hall to the media room to catch the latest movie.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 36405TX and 36407TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor