Impressive Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple roof lines and a clay tile roof enhance the stucco exterior of this impressive Mediterranean home plan.
- Arched windows and a big arched entry porch add curb appeal.
- From the 14' high foyer, three sets of double doors open to the huge living room with its sliding glass doors to the rear covered patio.
- The kitchen is also impressive with two peninsula bars and a center island.
- The sink faces the enormous gathering room so it is easy to keep your eye on what is going on.
- A separate entry foyer leads to the secluded game room that keeps the noise away from the rest of the house.
- This home was a custom design for a family who needed kennels but this space could just as easily be used as storage.
- The luxurious master suite has a bayed sitting area, two huge walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have 10' ceilings and the master suite is 12' high.
- The outside entry porch rises to 15'6".
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 42844MJ (4,192 sq. ft.).
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,873 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 930 sq. ft.
- Entry: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 107' 8"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 863 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12