Sophisticated Mediterranean House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Sophisticated and stylish define this Mediterranean house plan, which boasts a stone trim, clay roof tiles, and multiple turrets. A grand front entry completes the design.
- On either side of the foyer, discover a den, or study, and a formal dining room. Straight ahead rests a large living room with access to a covered lanai.
- The chef in the family will delight in the oversized island, which links the kitchen and the gathering room, while a smaller island includes a bar sink. Sliding doors give way to another covered lanai for outdoor enjoyment.
- Take pleasure in screen-related activities in the nearby theatre room, which neighbors a full bath.
- The left wing of the home is where you'll find the owner's suite, complete with a step ceiling, dual closets, and a spa-like en suite with a freestanding tub and custom shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each include a full bath and walk-in closet.
- The 3-car garage offers entry from the right side; making this home perfect for a corner lot.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 4296MJ (3,873 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,192 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 852 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 107' 8"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss