Impressive Single Level House Plan Under 4200 Square Feet with 3-Car Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This gorgeous one level split bedroom home truly has it all with a theme of vaulted ceilings throughout.
- From the impressive porte cochere entrance, you're welcomed in by the huge great room with its vaulted ceiling and sky window for natural light.
- A fireplace is flanked by 2 built-ins.
- Sliding doors open to a covered porch with vaulted ceiling.
- The large kitchen makes entertaining easy with an island eating bar, a prep island and adjacent dining room.
- The master suite features a fireplace and vaulted ceiling while the master bath offers a whirlpool tub, corner glass shower with seats, and a huge 22' walk-in closet
- On the opposite side of the house, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom while a 4th bedroom could be an exercise room.
- Off of the 4th bedroom is a large pool room that features a kitchen with an eat-at bar, a full bath, and a dressing room.
- The 3-car garage has a storm room and a storage room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 70840MK and 60627ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 144' 3"
- Depth: 104' 11"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1933 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick