Incredible Mediterranean Home Plan with Optional Walk-Out Lower Level
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A texture-rich stone and stucco exterior is provided by this incredible, Mediterranean home plan. The bed count and square footage doubles with the optional lower level.
- The left side of this home is where the common living spaces reside in an open floor plan. Recessed ceilings add a touch of elegance and built-ins surround the fireplace.
- The angled island includes a bar top and sliding doors off the dining room lead to a covered deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- To the right of the main-level, discover the master suite, which features a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bathroom. Across the hall, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath.
- For more living space, the lower level showcases a sprawling recreation room with a fireplace, theatre room, wine cellar, three bedrooms, and two full baths. Sliding doors lead to a covered, outdoor space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,695 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12