Incredible Mediterranean House Plan with Main-Level Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- This incredible Mediterranean house plan features character-defining clay roof tiles, a stucco exterior, and a spacious floor plan with ample outdoor living space.
- Upon entering, a den sits to the left with exposed beams for a rustic touch, and a formal dining room to the right connects to the kitchen through a butler's pantry.
- The u-shaped kitchen counters surround a prep island and a walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage. The attached gathering room and breakfast nook offers a retractable wall of sliding doors, which leads to a porch with a fireplace.
- The left wing of the home is where the privately situated owner's suite is located, including a luxurious en suite complete with dual closets, a freestanding tub, and an oversized walk-in shower with two shower heads.
- Four bedrooms are located on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and two include a full bath. A large game room serves as the common space between the rooms with a balcony overlooking the backyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,079 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,864 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 674 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 106' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 861 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss