Inviting Southern Country Styling
About This Plan
- This inviting home plan has southern country styling with upscale features.
- The front and rear covered porches add usable outdoor living space.
- The great room is vaulted with built in cabinets and gas fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen has an island with an eating bar. The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well equipped bath with dual lavatories, corner tub and walk in closet.
- Future space upstairs could be a playroom, extra bedroom, or just extra storage. The flex space could be used as a home office, dining room, or playroom.
- There is a shop area off the garage for projects and storage.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plan 51019MM (2,007 sq. ft). Need a basement? See 51070MM (1,879 sq. ft) and 51036MM (2,060 sq. ft).
- See these alternate exteriors with side-entry garages: 5188MM (1,863 s.f.), 5191MM (2,250 s.f.), 5192MM (2,500 s.f.), and 5177MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick