Graceful Front Porch
About This Plan
- This beautiful design features all the things that make a house a home. Three over-sized bedrooms are complimented by large closets, and the flex space provides a perfect spot for that home office, playroom, or dining room.
- A breakfast area, and raised bar all provide spaces for those family meals with close access to the fully equipped kitchen.
- The great room includes gas logs, a trayed ceiling, and beautiful views to the covered rear porch beyond.
- The master bedroom also features trayed ceilings and the master bathroom leaves nothing to be desired.
- The expansive garage provides plenty of room for oversized trucks and SUV's and also includes a large storage area.
- The bonus room provides space for future expansion or for additional storage.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See 51070MM (1,879 sq. ft). Building on a slab or crawlspace? See 51052MM (1,863 sq. ft.) and 51019MM (2,007 sq. ft.).
- See these alternate layouts - 51019MM (2,007 s.f.) and 51052MM (1,863 s.f.; slab/crawlspace foundation).
- For an alternate exterior with a side-entry garage, see house plan 5188MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,060 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick