Country Home Plan Full of Options
About This Plan
- A classic country exterior meets with a thoroughly modern interior filled with options such as space for an office or nursery close by the master and bonus space over the garage.
- Cross the covered front porch to the foyer and enjoy the view of the formal dining room to your right. Ahead lies the vaulted great room with fireplace, built-ins and double doors to the rear covered porch.
- A large kitchen with island is open to the keeping room with another fireplace.
- The master suite is located to the rear for quiet and is enhanced by a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a spa bath.
- Bedroom 4, a hall bath and the laundry are close by, while two additional bedrooms and another bath occupy the left wing of the home.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 51075MM.
- Downsize with house plans 5191MM (2,250 s.f.), 51134MM (2,067 sq. ft.) and 5188MM.
- For a Craftsman exterrior, see house plans 51043MM, 51041MM, 51040MM and 51052MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 310 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 73' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick