About This Plan
- The inviting verandah of this Country home is reminiscent of by-gone years.
- A beautiful, bright living room is at the heart of this design.
- The ceiling is open in part to the second floor.
- Light floods down from the clerestory windows, making this indeed a great room.
- Both the living room and master suite have access to the rear patio thru french doors.
- The large master suite offers many refined options, a big walk-in closet with adjacent makeup vanity and a well-appointed ensuite bathroom.
- On the second floor, the study loft overlooks the living room below through an open rail.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,577 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 799 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,767 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 896 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Wrap Around Porch