Lake House with Massive Wraparound Covered Deck
2 - 5
About This Plan
- This lake house plan gives you loads of outdoor space to enjoy. The exterior has a combination of shake siding, wood beams, and large windows giving it great curb appeal. The split garage immediately sets this home apart from the others. Two 2-car garages are connected to the house by a massive covered deck that wraps all the way around the rear of the house.
- Just inside the home, you'll walk into a large entry with a soaring cathedral ceiling that flows into the great room. The great room is warmed by a fireplace with built-in bookshelves. The kitchen and dining room are open to the great room. The kitchen includes a large walk-in pantry and a large island with a snack bar. Behind the kitchen, you will find a wonderful pocket office with a desk.
- On the left side of the home, you'll find 2 bedrooms. The primary bedroom includes a large bathroom with dual vanities, a wet room, an enclosed toilet, and a huge walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 has access to its own bathroom as well.
- An optional finished basement adds 2,072 sq ft of finished space that includes amazing amenities like a theater room with a raised seating platform, a rec area, 3 additional bedrooms, an additional family room, and a mudroom with a bathroom that allows you to shower on your way in from the water. A lake bar on the backside of the garage opens up to the waterfront for your outdoor entertainment.
Optionally Finished Lower Level (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,150 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,072 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1126 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12