Lake Retreat with 3-Side Porch and 2-Story Great Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan makes a perfect lake retreat with its 3-sided wraparound porch giving you views of your surroundings.The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof with dormers accents.
- The main entry takes you into the open floor plan with a vaulted ceiling. Light streams in from the two dormers above. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond accessible through matching pairs of doors on the back and side walls.
- The dining room is vaulted and has views on all three walls.
- The master suite has back porch access through sliding doors and a large walk-in closet. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and a small loft area at the top of the stairs looks out over the great room below.
- Finish the basement as shown and get a fourth bedroom and bath and two spaces that can be configured as you choose. The basement adds 1,691 square feet when built and is considered unfinished space in our living area figures.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 68505VR and 68808VR (with parking on the lower level).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,757 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 609 sq. ft.
- Storage: 26 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 852 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 2"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick