Country Home Plan with 3-sided Wraparound Porch and a Drive-under Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan greets you with a country facade and a porch that wraps around the entire left side of the home. Two dormers sit above the porch and bring light into the vaulted interior. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The front door takes you into the open floor plan where the kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- A bonus room in front - included in the total living area - can be used as a den, a home office or a formal dining room.
- The main floor master has back porch access through a pair of French doors. Upstairs, Bed 2 has a private balcony with views to the back. A small loft overlooking the great room and Bedroom 3 complete the upstairs.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68505VR (2,095 sq. ft.), 68625VR (2,200 sq. ft.), 68820VR (2,366 sq. ft.) and 68878VR (3,483 sq. ft.). Build on a walkout and get an elevator with house plan 680101VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 560 sq. ft.
- Storage: 640 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 2"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick