Lakeside or Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- Suited perfectly to a mountain or lake homesite, this rustic home plan will house your family in style.
- You get the best of both worlds - energy-efficiency with 2x6 exterior walls combined with rustic appeal including 10" half log siding, cedar corner boards, a front porch with 8" log posts and 4x8 exposed timber rafters, stone trim and chimney and board and batten siding on the upper level.
- The main level has a spacious open floor plan, first floor master suite and both a deck and screened porch.
- The great room is open to the loft above and has a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- On the upper level, there are two good-sized bedrooms and a loft that looks down onto the great room below.
- With nautical elements on the exterior (including porthole-like windows) this home plan is great for a weekend retreat or full time living anywhere you have water.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
- Related Plan: Square up the nautical windows with house plan 18716CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 804 sq. ft.
- Deck: 162 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 277 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss