Large Colonial Style Duplex Plan
About This Plan
- Not a typical multi-family structure, this duplex house plan is both visually appealing and designed for great livability. Its mixture of horizontal wood siding and brick complement multi-pane windows and solid porch columns.
- Convenient features inside dominate the identical units of the duplex. Begin with a front-facing garage that shields living spaces from street noise. Then proceed inside to find a commodious floor plan with a great room, dining room and kitchen on the main level and three bedrooms on the upper level. The great room features a nine-foot ceiling; the dining room has outdoor access and is light-filled. A coat closet and under-stair storage are found in the entry hall. A half-bath graces the service entry to the garage.
- The laundry room is thoughtfully placed on the upper level, near family bedrooms and a master suite. The master bath features a walk-in closet and dual sinks. The main hall bath is compartmented.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly larger version with house plan 69379AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,310 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,618 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss