Lavish French Country Home with Covered Terrace
About This Plan
- This lavish, French Country home plan offers a prominent appearance with the light-colored siding and contrasting dark window sashes offering a modern edge.
- Once past the threshold, the foyer offers views into the formal dining room, gathering room, and kitchen, where a large island houses the double-bowl sink. The adjoining scullery maximizes workspace.
- The keeping room off the kitchen is an ideal space for morning coffee, and family and friends will want to cozy up next to the indoor, or outdoor, fireplace.
- The master suite is located on the main level for easy access, and features an enormous wardrobe with an island dresser and a deluxe master bath with a private toilet room.
- Upstairs, four additional bedroom suites can be found; two include their own full bath, and two share a compartmentalized bath. A large playroom and bonus room on the second level provide a fun space for the kids to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,557 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,638 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 394 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 49 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 83' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"