Lavish Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beauty and functionality merge in this upscale Traditional house plan.
- Wide openings on each side of the two-story foyer give you an instant glimpse of the formal living room with fireplace and large formal dining room - both with elegant double tray ceilings.
- A built-in display niche in the hall lets you show off your collectibles.
- Bask in the sunshine that streams in from nine windows in the large breakfast nook.
- A secluded den stands way off to the side away from any noise from the main rooms.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor and bedroom 3 gets a lovely vaulted ceiling.
- Bonus space can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- The second floor laundry room is a wonderful convenience.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,823 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss