Light-Filled Contemporary with Two Kitchens for a Rear and Side Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Ideal as an in-law apartment, the lower level of this light-filled Contemporary home comes with a complete kitchen, laundry room, dining room and two bedrooms. This home is ideal for a rear and side sloping lot.
- The main entrance to the home is at the back of the second floor where a wide foyer leads back past a den to the open concept main living area.
- A triple window brightens the kitchen sink and there's extra counter space behind the sink for plants and herb gardens.
- The cook top kitchen island is huge and faces the dining room.
- More windows wrap around the great room that has a big fireplace as its focal point.
- Three bedrooms upstairs have their own laundry room for the ultimate in convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,936 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,236 sq. ft.
- Deck: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss