Light-Filled Vacation Retreat with Options
About This Plan
- This vacation retreat is light-filled thanks to the three pairs of clerestory windows.
- Out front, relax on your covered front porch.
- In the main area you'll find a kitchenette, table area and a few chairs and also a space for a wood stove. When its time to turn in, you'll find a shower and room for simple beds or bunks.
- The ceiling rises from 8' to 11'4" in the open living area.
- SPECIAL BONUS: Purchase of this plan gets you two versions. Choose which one you want to build. The 3-Season Version is not insulated or heated and gives you 2x4 exterior walls, 2x8 floor joists and 2x8 roof rafters. The 4-Season Version gives you 2x6 exterior walls , 2x10 floor joists and a truss roof design. Both versions are provided on screw piles to ensure stability.
- Related Plans: For a simpler porch design, see vacation plan 21762DR (400 sq. ft.). For a smaller getaway, see house plans 21760DR (320 sq. ft.) and 21761DR (384 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plans 22457DR (576 sq. ft.) and 22458DR (676 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 20' 0"
- Max ridge height: 13' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss