3- or 4-Season Front Porch Bunk House
About This Plan
- Relax on your front porch before and after your fishing trip.
- They don't come much simpler than this. In the main area you'll find a kitchenette, table area and a few chairs and also a space for a wood stove. When its time to turn in, you'll find a shower and room for simple beds or bunks.
- SPECIAL BONUS: Purchase of this plan gets you two versions. Choose which one you want to build. The 3-Season Version is not insulated or heated and gives you 2x4 exterior walls, 2x8 floor joists and 2x8 roof rafters. The 4-Season Version gives you 2x6 exterior walls , 2x10 floor joists and a truss roof design. Both versions are provided on screw piles to ensure stability.
- Related Plans: For a smaller getaway, see house plan 21760DR (320 sq. ft.) and 21761DR (384 sq. ft.). Gain more sleeping space and light from clerestory windows with this vacation house plan - 21763DR (480 sq. ft.). And gain even more room with 21764DR (540 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 20' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss