Live on Three Levels
About This Plan
- Designed for a front sloping lot, this Northwest home plan has clean, contemporary lines and a drive under garage.
- You can enter the home through the garage or up a short flight of outside stairs to the handsome entry porch.
- Once you step through the front door, wonderful sightlines greet you, giving you views of the great room, dining area and kitchen all at the same time.
- A quiet den is off to one side near the walk-in pantry and walk-in coat closet.
- Three bedrooms and the laundry room can be found up on the second level including the spacious master suite.
- Off the garage on the ground level, you have wonderful storage with big walk-in closets, a media room with coffered ceiling and the fourth bedroom plus a bathroom.
- Related Plan: Build on a flat lot with house plan 23519JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,205 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,183 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,099 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 35' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 493 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss