Living The Dream
About This Plan
- The stunning Contemporary exterior lives up to the luxurious interior of this exciting Northwest house plan, designed for a large family with lots of room to spread out.
- A topnotch kitchen boasts tons of counter space plus two islands, one with an extra sink and both with terrific views into the two-story great room.
- In back, you have an open deck plus covered decks so you can sit in the shade.
- There's a first floor guest suite plus three more bedrooms upstairs.
- The master suite is reached by walking across a balcony bridge that has views on both sides of the open railing.
- The ultra-luxurious master suite gets a sitting area with fireplace and a private outdoor balcony where you can enjoy the fresh air with your first cup of coffee in the morning.
- On the fully finished lower level, your family will enjoy a dedicated exercise room, a huge rec room with wet bar and a large wine closet.
- In addition to the two car garage on the main level, this home offers a drive-under two car garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,828 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,231 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,004 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1368 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12