Loaded Lower Level
About This Plan
- This three bedroom house plan has a fully-loaded lower level with two bedrooms, a rec area with fireplace plus a full bath, storage area and wine room.
- On the main floor, a main attraction is the L-shaped open deck giving you great views in three directions.
- The dining room has a raised ceiling and the living room has a vaulted section.
- A large island in the kitchen makes a great casual gathering place. It is a roomy area with views to the back and to the sunroom.
- The master is on the upper floor giving you great privacy and views over the treetops.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,362 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,438 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 568 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Framing Type: Truss