Lodge-Style House Plan with Attached Guest House
About This Plan
- This lodge-style home plan with complete guest quarters attached with a covered deck in back is designed for a front view lot.
- The main floor has a large 2-story great room with a front view and a large deck that wraps around the side. The great room is open to the kitchen which has a large island.
- Behind French doors you'll find a private den with a closet storage. Around the corner, there is a craft room with sink.
- The utility room is shared between the main and secondary house.
- Three bedrooms are on the upper floor. The vaulted master in front has access to a private covered deck.
- The guest house has a 2-story great room open to a wet bar and a guest suite on the main floor. Upstairs, there another guest room and loft. The guest house gives you 1,185 square feet of heated living which is included on the total living.
- There is a drive under garage (684 sq. ft) as well as a detached garage (692 sq. ft.) with a studio above. The lower level gives you a garage and a large shop/flex space in the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,956 sq. ft.
- Loft: 383 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 77' 7"
- Type: Drive Under, Detached
- Area: 1376 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12