Log Home Escape
About This Plan
- This plan is dominated by a prow-like vaulted space giving you expansive views from throughout the home.
- Decks surround the main floor and are 8' deep. Choose between a screened porch, open deck or covered porch.
- The ' suite commands the upstairs. An open loft is a perfect spot to watch the sunsets.
- An unfinished walkout basement with a full bath expands your possibilities.
- The main body of the home is 33' x 47' (i.e. the foundation of the home if you removed the garage and the wraparound deck).
- The exterior walls are 12"-14" diameter logs.
- Related Plan: Build on a crawl space with house plan 35210GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,412 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 859 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 14' 5" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick