Log Home Living
About This Plan
- This log house plan delivers great views from both the main and upper floors with a dramatic wall of windows.
- The great room features a soaring cathedral ceiling.
- Let the kids play in the second floor loft where they can look down into rooms below.
- A fireplace nestles nicely in the corner of the vaulted great room.
- The master suite enjoys the best views of all and is a very private space all by itself on the second floor.
- The drive-under garage has a huge storage area that can be closed off.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,805 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 605 sq. ft.
- Deck: 640 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 13' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick