Log Home Plan Made For Majestic Views
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This log home plan is designed for the sloping lot with dramatic views. The lower walkout basement gives you three bedrooms and a great room with adjacent wet bar that opens to the down-slope side.
- The living room on the main floor is open to above and to the connection. Windows and the deck are made to help you enjoy the views.
- The master suite is on the upper floor and has a large walk-in closet, a spa tub and a shower.
- Related Plans: For alternate versions, see these house plans - 35002GH, 35119GH and 35011GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,725 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,412 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 851 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 46' 3"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 14' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick