Louisiana Inspired 4 Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stucco and brick plus a steep hip roof lend this French Country home plan its appeal.
- A private home office lies just off the foyer, away from all the noise.
- The main living area boasts a much-desired open floor plan that extends the views from room to room.
- A rear covered porch is a great place to sit back and put your feet up.
- The master bedroom is off by itself with a huge walk-in closet that has direct access to the laundry room.
- Note the extra storage space off the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,254 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Storage: 116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 7"
- Depth: 68' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12